Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't seem to get LOCO to change Checkout page info (not logged in)

Can't seem to get LOCO to change Checkout page info (not logged in)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eric B
    Participant

I am trying to change the text “You must be logged in to checkout.” on the checkout page when not logged in. I am also trying to change the text that is in the login box on the checkout page when not logged in. I can’t do it.

I’ve tried LOCO through the Woodmart po file and through multiple ways in the Woocommerce po file in the plugin folder. Am I missing something?

One more thing, I also want to add some text to the top of the regular Login page (when logged out). I need to instruct my customer that they have to contact us to make an account. Can I add text there easily or do I need to edit theme files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

First of all please try to follow this instructions step by step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

If you have already tried to do it according to video recommendations, please provide the texts which you are trying to translate and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)