Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t setup tabs

Can’t setup tabs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Vitamin M
    Participant

I tried to set up tabs for specific products, but can chose my predefined HTML blocks. When I open the tab section in a product I only see “choose” but can’t chose new ones… I only see the predefined HTML block that I have setup earlier. How can I solve this issue to chose my other predefined HTML blocks?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Vitamin M
    Participant

Thanks for your rapid reply. I have deactivated my additional plugins and and it works again! I have found out that a QR Code created caused this problem:
    https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-qrcode-me-v-card/

What can I do to solve it?

I see, that I have only options for 2 specific tabs. Can I add more?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we don’t know why this plugin breaks this functionality and we don’t declare its full compatibility. You can ask plugin’s developers for help on this matter.

There are only two tabs for the product page. You can add more tabs with custom code following WooCommerce guide https://woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Vitamin M
    Participant

Thanks, I will contact the developer of this plugin.

This only adds global tabs and not specific tabs for a product… Maybe I should look for a good plugin that provides specific tabs?!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have a plugin to recommend you for this purpose.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)