Home Forums Space themes support forum Can’t upload theme into elementor

Can’t upload theme into elementor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kevin-0885
    Participant

Hello Xtemos Support,

I’ve encountered an error when uploading a Template Kit to Elementor and need your assistance. The error code is “zip_failure” with the message “Please upload a valid Template Kit zip file”. I am using the Luman theme.

I’ve confirmed the ZIP is correct and within upload limits. Using Elementor on WordPress 6.4.1. Can you advise on a solution?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please check the below article on how to fix that issue:

https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/11693543250201-Elementor-Template-Kits-PHP-Zip-Extension-not-loaded-or-Please-upload-a-valid-Template-Kit-zip-file-?adposition=&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgK2qBhCHARIsAGACuzlnRouoNholmrNTKoV9qHIRcB30hHM7I_jIcRaf-FJx_J7UM2KTRIwaAsWLEALw_wcB

2. As for the Elementor editor doesn’t seem to recognize the pages, could you please send me a video from your side?

3. The theme supports Elementor’s page import functionality.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

kevin-0885
    Participant

After reading through the article from Envato, it’s clear that for the issue to be resolved, one must use a theme that comes as a ‘Template Kit,’ otherwise, it won’t work with Elementor. This leads me to question whether the Lumen theme is indeed a Template Kit because if it’s not, I may need to look for an alternative that is compatible.

The difficulty I’m experiencing with uploading the .zip file in Elementor seems to reinforce this point. If Lumen is not a Template Kit, then that would explain the error during the upload process. Could you please confirm whether Lumen qualifies as a Template Kit?

I will be sending a video shortly to show the specific error I get when attempting to upload the template. Your clarification on whether I should continue trying with Lumen or start searching for a new Template Kit would be very helpful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kevin-0885
    Participant

I cannot upload the video due to the restricted file size. is there another way we can get in touch? or could we maybe call? or do you guys maybe have an explanation video.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Lumen theme doesn’t come as a Template Kit. You can install the demo only via our import from Theme Dashboard -> Dummy content.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)