Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t work drag and drop editor

Can’t work drag and drop editor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

harry-7513
    Participant

Hi there. I have paid for the Woodmart theme, but can’t work out how to use the drag-and-drop editor to edit the home page or other pages. I can’t see any of the Woodmart/Xtemos elements in Elementor to drag and drop new features.

Am I missing something? Why isn’t this working?

Do I need to pay for Elementor Pro for the theme features to show and to use the drag-and-drop feature? Please see attached a screenshot of my screen when I load Elementor. Please advise what I’m doing wrong here. It also says I have to enable safe mode on Elementor all of the time. Why is that?

Your help would be really helpful. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

harry-7513
    Participant

Hi Elise. Thank you for replying to me. I can confirm I’m happy for you to deactivate plugins and switch to a parent theme to fix this problem. I haven’t done any work on the website yet so I don’t need to back it up. I want to be able to start fresh (preferably with the ‘Retail’ theme) and have the drag-and-drop editor work. Thank you. I have left the login details in the ‘private’ section below. Please confirm once this is fixed. Thanks!

Hello,

Could you kindly check the credentials?

I cannot log in.

Best Regards

harry-7513
    Participant

Hi. I have updated the credentials. Please see in the private content section. If you can help me get this resolved that would be great, thank you.

Hello,

Unfortunately, still cannot log in.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme if you use the child theme.

If the problem has been resolved, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

harry-7513
    Participant

Hi Elise.

I have tried what you have suggested and can’t fix the problem.

I believe the reason the login details aren’t working is because the login URL is pointing to their live website hosted on WordPress.

I have set up a new WordPress environment that points to their domain, but I have changed the local host file on my computer so I can view the new website I am building hosted on my specific server address. This is so I can view the new website on my computer, whilst everyone else can still see the current site. Hope that makes sense?

To make the login details work, you will need to change your local host file on your computer and point it to my servers IP address: 85.233.160.186.

You can then use the login details I gave you and they will work. I have put the login details in the private content section again.

Would you be able to change the local host file on your computer, login to the WordPress dashboard and try and fix the drag and drop editor problem for me please? That would be so helpful.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot log in, please disable the logging limitation by ID.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)