Home Forums WoodMart support forum Capitalize first letter on woocommerce

Capitalize first letter on woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dan
    Participant

Hi,

I have several products with uppercase titles.
    How is possible to convert all products titles (grid and single product) to capitalize only the first letter and lowercase the rest?

Thanks!

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

dan
    Participant

Hi and thanks for your response.

I already know about the advance typography but i ask something specific if you ready my message.

I have several products with Uppercase titles and i would like only the first letter to be uppercase and the rest lowercase in both shop grid and single product page.

I would like this to be for all the products in my shop.

I found this css code: .woocommerce-loop-product__title:first-letter but i need to adjust it for the woodmart theme.

So I would like all the products title in shop to be upercase ONLY the first letter of the title (both on grid and single product page).

Thank you!

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and what you want to change I will give you custom CSS.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)