Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart DISAPPEARING ISSUE

Cart DISAPPEARING ISSUE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

x7corp
    Participant

Hi,

I’m experiencing an issue with my website’s cart and checkout pages that has arisen in the past two months following recent updates and patches. Specifically, when a user removes an item from the cart, they are left with a blank page. Upon refreshing, the page appears broken. The same problem occurs on the checkout page.

To troubleshoot, I have deactivated all plugins except for the theme, Elementor, Woodmart, and WooCommerce, but the issue persists. Could you please investigate and help resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi x7corp,

Thanks for reaching to us.

You should Purge cache from plugins / CDN or disable it and check, deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

Regards,

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Hung Pham.

x7corp
    Participant

As I explained I have already done this troubleshooting and deactivated all plugins apart from the required ones I mentioned via the WordPress troubleshooting website. As it is a staging site I have now deactivated all plugins live except for those needed and the issue is still there. I will leave them deactivated for you to check.

Can you please now look again and actually check the issue.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi x7corp,

As I answered, you should Purge cache from Cloudflare CDN or disable these and re-check. Also, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme.

Regards,

x7corp
    Participant

I am not using a Cloudflare CDN?

x7corp
    Participant

I just tested with storefront theme and cart issue is not there. Looks like the issue lies with your theme.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi x7corp,

You are using WooCommerce Blocks. You need to remove them completely – https://monosnap.com/file/DYynCYO5DELtMiDQW2E99Yhx3TFPCs. Then define the Shortcode element with [woocommerce_cart], save the page and as a result, the default template for Cart page will be shown. The same goes for the Checkout page.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Kind Regards,

x7corp
    Participant

I do not know what you are talking about. I have not added or used any WooCommerce Blocks on my Cart or Checkout Page. These pages were working previously, now after updates they have stopped working.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by x7corp.

x7corp
    Participant

I have found it now, under pages. I do not understand why this happened. I never created or added this.

x7corp
    Participant

I can fix, no further action needed, just want to know why this happened, I never changed from Theme template

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by x7corp.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi x7corp,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cart DISAPPEARING ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.