Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart menu Design is not as in demo

Cart menu Design is not as in demo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

imed
    Participant

Hi,

The cart menu on the left ( see attachements ) is not well designed and can’t find where to either make it as in the original or modified, can you help ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.3.0 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

imed
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I’ve updated the Theme, and deactivated all Plugins ( apart from Woocommerce because without it the Cart doesn’t show ) and same issue.

I’ve noticed that when I am on Elementor, on the home page, the Cart shows correctly, not like in the website ( see screenshots )
    Can you please check by your self or help us ? The website is in production so we can’t deactivate all plugins but between 00:00 and 5:00 am Europe time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say your login details are not working. Please share the valid login details.

Also, please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

imed
    Participant

Hi,

As I said, the website is in production, so we can’t perform deactivating all the plugins.

I’ve cloned the website on another hosting with other domain. Please find below the informations.

Please let me know the procedure to fix it on the other website, after doing it.

imed
    Participant

Also, you can now deactivate all plugin and work on it

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have updated the new version of theme 7.3.1 and deactivated the third party plugins on your site and it is working fine.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/ZVz24XX

Reactivate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

imed
    Participant

Thank you for that,

What should I do to resolve the issue on the website on production please ?
    How can I update to 7.3.1 ?
    And what should I do after that please ?

Thank you

Hello,

Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates on the production site.

Then on the test site reactivated the plugins one by one to check which one caused the issue. If you have found the conflict plugin check the plugin settings or contact the plugins support they will guide you better.

Best Regards.

imed
    Participant

Hi,
    I activated Elementor Pro, and now, even if I deativated the plugin again, it doesn’t work.

Can you help please ?

Thank you ( same website, ilcbd.it )

Hello,

There is no issue from the theme, there must be any CSS-related settings issue from the Elementor plugin. Please ask the plugin author support to check and solve your issue on the site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)