Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart page issues

Cart page issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Issue is with deleting products from cart page. Not possible. No matter how many times i delete items from my cart page when i return to cart page the products are still there. Also sometimes after adding one product to cart, then trying to add another product is impossible, it does not let me. And when i manage to add it I can’t remove it from the cart. And then I can’t checkout. I deactivated it all plugins, switching theme, the problem persist. WP rocket doesnt cash the cart page. This is a big issue for me as a loosing orders. Can I get some help here?

Thank you in advance!

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

I uploaded a video to clarify the issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mkdreamstyle,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

Regards,

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Hello. I updated the theme to the latest version. Switched to Twenty Twenty-Three with Woodmart core and Elementor active. No problem with Twenty Twenty-Three but with Woodmart the problem persist.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mkdreamstyle,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Hello, I’ve sent you the details.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mkdreamstyle,

Thanks for reaching to us.

In general, Wishlist, Cart and Compare pages should not be cached at all, so I suggest you exclude those pages from the cache and recheck the issue.

Please refer to the topic for more details https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/54-exclude-pages-from-the-cache

Kind Regards,

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Hello again, I Exluded the pages from cash but sadly the problem persist.

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

I think I’ve handled it. I have turned off the cache from my hosting and now it’s ok.

Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi mkdreamstyle,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cart page issues’ is closed to new replies.