Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart Shipping Calculation Not Working

Cart Shipping Calculation Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I used the cart layout builder (as outlined here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/shopping-cart-page-builder/) to create a page with separate ‘cart table’ and ‘cart totals’ elements.

However – the shipping totals no longer calculate on the cart page. It seems to work fine when using the standard cart page, and works fine on the checkout page. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Attached the credentials, thanks!

Hello,

Please try re-creating the layout then check back after clearing the cache.

If the problem still continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Hi,

Tried re-creating the layout, cleared cache – and same issue.

Works on default cart page, but not on the layout created page. Calculation still works in layou created checkout.

I have 2 plugins that calculate shipping (Canada Post and UPS), tried disabling one, and then the other – still same issue as well.

All 3rd party plugins are disabled currently except for the UPS shipping plugin (to test the calculation).

Appreciate your help,

Thanks

EDIT – One bit of extra info. If a layout is create with the default cart tag instead of the split tags – calculation works fine too. So seems to be an issue with the ‘Cart Totals’ element specifically.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default woocommerce shipping options by deactivating both the shipping plugins.

Best Regards

Hi,

I just tried, still the same issue. It refreshes the element and acts as if no info was entered.

Hello,

Please provide a video explanation of the issue as I am unable to see the issue on your website.

Best Regards

Please see the attached video.

The shipping info does not recalculate in the cart from ON, Canada to NY, USA in the example. It does not recalculate regardless of change. All other plugins are disabled, and I have set up temporary zones to show the error.

It calculates and updates fine on the checkout page only.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi, Any update to this?

Thanks,

Just an extra note when trying to troubleshoot myself since I haven’t received guidance yet… When I add the woocommerce cart page to the same layout (in addition to the woodmart cart totals and cart table elements) – The function works.

Seems to point to the cart table element missing something.

Hi,

Saw Patch # 402087 referencing this topic and installed, but still the issue persists.

Thanks,

Hi,

Going on 48 hours without an answer or update?? Can anyone help please?

Hi,

Applied the new patch 402252, and problem appears to be solved.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please apply this patch: 402252
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)