Home Forums WoodMart support forum CART TOTAL

CART TOTAL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leshimedia
    Participant

Hello, I am having an issue with the WooCommerce shopping cart.

The cart total element does not appear on the published page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

leshimedia
    Participant

Hello, I would like to inform you that I managed to resolve my issue! The Elementor Pro plugin was causing a conflict with WooCommerce, which resulted in both the cart total and the completed orders being hidden. I removed the plugin and am currently using its free version.

I am leaving this note here so that others with the same problem can resolve it as well.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi leshimedia,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

leshimedia
    Participant

I would like to share the solution I found for the mentioned problem:

The error was preventing the cart total element from being visible and the “order-received” process from being completed. When seeking assistance from Elementor Pro support, I was informed that the problem was related to the Woodmart theme.

After some research, I found that Elementor Pro activates the WooCommerce option in the site settings. In these settings, it is possible that Elementor Pro uses the default WooCommerce settings, which may not be compatible with the Woodmart theme settings.

How did I resolve the problem?
    To resolve the issue, it was necessary to change the checkout summary page to “checkout” (it was previously set to “shopping cart”). This change fixed the problem, and everything returned to functioning correctly.

I would appreciate it if you could include a more solid solution in a future patch and/or update, if possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi leshimedia,

Thanks for sharing your solutions.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)