Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart widget

Cart widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

Hi!
    I have some issues with the cart widget on 2 pages.
    Page A: the widget opens but does not make the rest of the page dark. Also, the “go to check out” button is not visible.
    Page B: I have set the cart widget to appear when adding products to the cart but instead it opens a small box in the bottom of the page.
    I hope you can help me to fix those issues šŸ˜‰ Thanks

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Pernilla.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution. Also try to temporarily switch from child theme to parent theme and check the issue.

02. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

I finally found the problem. It was footer.php in child theme. It looks like changes in footer.php core was made some time ago and that is what was causing the sidebar widget to not show properly.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cart widget’ is closed to new replies.