Home Forums WoodMart support forum CartFlow not supported with Woodmart

CartFlow not supported with Woodmart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ahmedshahin
    Participant

Hello Team,

I’m currently utilizing the CartFlows plugin for building funnels on my website. However, I’m encountering a couple of issues. Firstly, when using the WoodMart theme, there’s a conflict where its checkout interface overlaps with the CartFlows checkout page. This issue seems exclusive to WoodMart, as I’ve tried Astra and other themes with CartFlows and didn’t experience this problem.

Additionally, I’m unable to edit the pages I’ve created with CartFlows using Elementor when the WoodMart theme is active. An error occurs under these specific conditions.

I need assistance in ensuring that the CartFlows plugin functions seamlessly and independently, without encountering any compatibility issues with WoodMart. This is important for me to be able to effectively edit and manage my funnels.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ahmedshahin
    Participant

I tested it with another demo is working well but it’s not working with demo mega electronics

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ahmedshahin,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

Please send me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, I will check the problems.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)