Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories Menu error with child theme

Categories Menu error with child theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

intelligence
    Participant

Headerbuilder incorrect work with categories menu and menu on topbar, doublicate all menu’s. I’m don’t understand how can i Fix it, but i have 2 themes 3.8.1 and 3.6 or lower, on 3.6 it’s work, on version 3.8.1 Unfortunately no.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area for us to check.

Best Regards

intelligence
    Participant

Thanks a lot. but i don’t understand. What plugin make this problem(

intelligence
    Participant

I can activate license on dev.mydomain.com for activate it on mydomain.com ? I activate on localhost type AKSWOOD/ and 1 license left(

Hello,

1. Thanks a lot. but I don’t understand. What plugin make this problem( = Deactivate all the plugins and check the issue. Then activate one by one, checking the problem and you will be able to detect plugin causing the problem.

2. You can activate the license twice: one for production and one development site. If you have one licese it can be activated on the live site.

Best Regards

intelligence
    Participant

I understand what’s plugin make error. By licence i write 1 key on localhost. if i activate licence on dev.mydomain.com, it can work on mydomain.com? please ask me.

Hello,

No, you have activated the license once, so you have one-time activation. If you activate on dev.mydomain.com, you will not be able to activate on mydomain.com

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)