Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category filter use triggers critical PHP error

Category filter use triggers critical PHP error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PD11
    Participant

Hi,

When using multiple attribute filters on the category page, I get a critical error on my website. I inmeditely receive an error e-mail from my hosting company (Kinsta) that something is wrong, see private content for example.

You can test it by visit the page in the private content and clicking randomly on multiple filter option. You’ll notice the WP critical error message. Hope you have a solution for this issue, thanks!

Kind regards

Paul

Hello,

I have visited your site and checked the product filters. They are working fine and have not seen critical errors on your site.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

You should try some more filters. The error should be triggered. I’ve added an example URL with some filters active, try to open it.

Kind regards

Paul

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

HI Aizaz,

Thanks, I will try that and let you know. Could you please remove the screenshot link from your previous post? Thanks.

Hello,

Done, I have removed the link from the posts.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)