Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category: “Image for header menu” is not sync between languages.

Category: “Image for header menu” is not sync between languages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chefnelone
    Participant

Hi there,

I edited a product category and I uploaded an image for the “Image for header menu”.
    I have this category translated to other languages. I use WPML.
    Problem is that this image is not is not synchronized between languages.
    I guess I need to set something under WPML/SETTINGS. But I can’t find it.
    Can you help me please?
    Please take a look at this capture to see what I mean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mnfh9NYeXQVx5z7lLd6movIcXw9SjLUd/view?usp=sharing

REgards
    Walter.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by chefnelone.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi chefnelone,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

cgd.mohamed
    Participant

same issue here

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi cgd.mohamed,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please create your own topic and provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)