Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu Header

Category Menu Header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have a website, https://matsukas.com/. In the header, you can see the product categories. Currently, categories with sub-categories are not clickable, while those without sub-categories are clickable. Could you please advise on how to make the categories with sub-categories clickable as well?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello,

It looks like the issue might be due to custom links in Appearance > Menu. Please check if your categories with subcategories are set as custom links. If so, try changing them to category links instead.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

No they are not set as custom links. They are set as category links only.
    Attached screenshot below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Shared!
    Please get me a quick update.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

I did just that. I deactivated all third party plugins and the issue still exists. Only those that doesn’t have the sub categories dropdown they are being clicked.
    I have reactivated all 3rd party plugin since it’s a live website.
    Since I have shared the credentials with you, you can deactivate the 3rd party plugin and please find me a solution asap please!

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how category menus work with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)