Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category view (do not show subcategories)

Category view (do not show subcategories)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

edit
    Participant

Hello

On the shop page under the “Shop” title are the main product categories (breadcrumbs area). My shop main category’s have also subcategory’s. How can I change the view show that it would click on the main category it will show all products in it and not subcategory’s and then products? So the categories link would show products.

Under: Theme appearance settings – Woocommerce I have set that category’s would show only product but it will not work and it shows the subcategories also.

Hello,

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots of the specific area with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because your current explanation is not clear enough to understand what you require.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

edit
    Participant

Sure

Hello,

Please Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Catalog. And try setting the categories display.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/9b248f25c9517f592bebdf991d5668de

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

edit
    Participant

Under there this was the place where it is set but it’s not working. It’s set the same way as you sent but 6 products per row

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the product catalog settings are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

edit
    Participant

thank you.
    This was not the theme issue.
    Found out that main category had display options selected by subcategory (not products).

Sounds Great! that you have found the solution.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

edit
    Participant

One quick question more.
    Where can I switch on the list an grid view icons? on the shop page.
    From the demo you have: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=small_categories
    Show 9/12/18/24 and after that the views icons.

from admin
    Shop products view – is grid/list.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Grid and enable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/90afa61d5ffee781286dd0f6e712e790

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

edit
    Participant

this is switched on. Front end shows the space wider but icons are not there. In the source code also shows that should be there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Theme and Recommended plugins. Then check back.

If the issue still continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)