Home Forums Space themes support forum Change mobile menu dropdown icon behaviour

Change mobile menu dropdown icon behaviour

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PD11
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to change the behaviour of the dropdown icon in the mobile menu, when a submenu is active. The current behaviour is that you can only click the icon itself to make the submenu appear. As most users don’t see the dropdown icon, they mostly visit the main menu page.

I’d like to change this behaviour. Instead of clicking the icon only, the user can click on the entire element to make the submenu appear. This means that clicking on the main menu item will cause the dropdown menu to appear instead of visiting that page. Attached are 2 screenshots to clarify.

Could you please let me know how to improve this? Maybe with custom CSS? Thanks!

Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

I will send your suggestions to the team so they consider it as a future request.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)