Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change of "Wishlist" name

Change of "Wishlist" name

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RobertP
    Participant

Hello,

Would you please help me with a way to change the name “Wishlist”? Please see attached.

Is it somewhere in a .php file of the plugin? Kindly point out.

Many thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

RobertP
    Participant

Oh, but I don’t want to translate anything. I just want to have another English word instead, as default.

Hello,

Loco translate plugin used not only for translation purpose but also for changing this or that word in any plugin without the necessity to change plugin core files. If you do not like use Loco Translate (it is a free plugin) you can find the proper file and change the wording or contact Wishlist plugin support.

If you have any questions related to our theme feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

GModels
    Participant

in order to change the name of the item in the section of my account, you need to change the name of the page “Wishlist”. You do not need to translate anything and do not need any plug-in

Hello,

I am glad you have solved the issue. You have provided the screenshot of mobile slide menu not the My account. You are right it is true for My Account page and it does not work for the menu.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Change of "Wishlist" name’ is closed to new replies.