Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change “Proceed to checkout” button text in the cart page

Change “Proceed to checkout” button text in the cart page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nukioh
    Participant

How to change “Proceed to checkout” button text in the cart page, be just the word “checkout”?

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

But I still haven’t found the “proceed to checkout” button for me to replace it in loco plugins, as attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you created the transaltion for Woocomerce in Loco > Plugins?

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Yes, so far I have used the loco plugins to rename Login/Register to Login. However, when I try to rename Proceed to Checkout, the sentence is not found

Hello,

Have you created the translation for Woocommerce in the Loco > Plugins?

Please check this sting there.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Thanks, it solved.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Change “Proceed to checkout” button text in the cart page’ is closed to new replies.