Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change product label text

Change product label text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zatrs
    Participant

Hello, I want to change the product label text. The featured products are tagged with “Hot” label text as the new products are tagged with “New” label text. I don’t like the word “Hot” at all. So, my question is How can I remove the word “Hot” or use any kind of text instead of “Hot”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

zatrs
    Participant

This isn’t related to translate the web-site. I just want to replace the word “Hot” which is tagged with the featured products. How can I do that?

Hello,

The only way to do is Loco Translate, you can delete the plugin and the translation would remain.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)