Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change product`s price type

Change product`s price type

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Mert
    Participant

Hello, I renew support, can you help me for it, https://www.hizliresim.com/pw5gpti There are two things that I want to change. Firstly, for the red mark – People should not see the lowest price of the products, people must see the variation`s of “2 adet tekli, 1 adet ikili” but it must involve for one category of the products which is “ofis-oturma-gruplari” only. The second thing that I want to change is yellow line you see price changing, I do not want to see it . There should be one price only red mark should change when people select the variation. Did you understand me? the second thing must involve all products. the link is https://www.mertsit.com.tr/ofis-koltuk-takimi-izmir-onno-mertsit/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, you need to enable the Remove duplicate price for variable product option in Theme Settings for the product page.

Then, you need to specify the default variation for this product as per screenshot https://prnt.sc/1xdf5aw

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards

Mert
    Participant

first thing is okay now but second one is not. When I enter “ofis oturma grupları” category I see 812,50 turkish liras for tekli variation of onno, but I want to see “2 tekli, 1 ikili”(3250 turkish liras) variation of onno did you understand me? it must involve for one category only which is “ofis oturma grupları”

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t change the basic price on the shop page. It is how WooCommerce works by default and you can check how it works with other themes as well.

Mert
    Participant

I just renew support for this , Can`t you help me? look it is woocommerce wordpress theme but they do it https://www.kocakofisser.com.tr/oturma-grubu/ it is shoptimizer theme. You should help me

Mert
    Participant

you give me a word to overcome this situation and I renew support. I pay for it. I want you to help me

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This website seems to use some additional plugins. With WooCommerce you can either show the lowest or higher price from all the variations on the shop page. Currently, you have the lowest price. If you want to show the highest, add the following code to the Custom CSS and also remove the custom CSS you posted in your first reply

.website-wrapper .price {
      word-spacing: -1em;
      visibility: hidden; }
    .website-wrapper .price *:not(.price) {
        word-spacing: normal;
        visibility: visible; }
    .website-wrapper .price > span:first-child:not(:last-child) {
        display: none; }
    .website-wrapper .price > ins,
    .website-wrapper .price > small {
        margin-left: 4px; }

.browser-Safari .website-wrapper .price > ins,
    .browser-Safari .website-wrapper .price > small {
      margin-left: calc(1em + 4px); }

.browser-Safari .hide-larger-price .wd-sticky-btn-cart .price {
      white-space: nowrap; }

Mert
    Participant

Thanks you, does it not valid for “ofis-oturma-grupları” category only?

Mert
    Participant

in addition, Font size of price is small how can I greater font size of price?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works globally. Here is a code to increase the font size

.product-grid-item .price {
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Mert
    Participant

thanks , I appreciate it. Can you plese tell me the plugin on https://www.kocakofisser.com.tr/oturma-grubu/ if you find .I just wondered thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know exactly which plugins are used there.

Mert
    Participant

.product-grid-item .price {
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    the code is not working

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a screenshot of where you exactly placed this code. We don’t see it on your website now.

Mert
    Participant

I placed start and and point and it still doesnt work. there are the codes on custom css you see

Attachments:

Mert
    Participant

Did you see that? the code is not working .Can you solve it

Mert
    Participant

I see it is working but it takes time even I clean cashes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Probably, you didn’t clear the cache on your website. Let us know if you have any extra questions.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Change product`s price type’ is closed to new replies.