Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the color of titles in product descriptions

Change the color of titles in product descriptions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

moncorps
    Participant

Good morning,

To make it easier for visitors to read, the colors of the titles (H2 H3 H4 H5) have been configured.
    It works, as for example for Blog articles (See image 1-Blog article)

However it does not work for the Product Description, where all the titles are in black (See image 2-Product Description)

How to please make Product Description titles colored ?

THANKS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

moncorps
    Participant

Good morning,
    Thanks for your response.

I do not know how to do.
    Anyway, after going through the link, I can’t find the items in the drop down

I want to change the colors of the H2 H3 H4 H5 Titles in the product description.
    And their colors are different.
    (As in this photo “1-Blog-article.png” : Click to see what I want)

Could you please show me how to change one of them only. Then I continue for the other Titles.
    Via the theme settings or by CSS.

Kind Regards

Hello,

Please check this screen: https://gyazo.com/577a287087421455102ac49cb6a2a928

All the titles are devices into parts, and you can find single product tiles in the grid on a single page.

Please check the manual once again and scroll the drop-down in full, you will easily find all the most used elements.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)