Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changes Do Not Appear On Site

Changes Do Not Appear On Site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

metechofficial
    Participant

Hello
    I have been editing my website. But having several problems, especially when I do any changes on theme settings, it does not appear on frontend or appears to late. You can see on theme settings / single products I have sticky products selected as off but it is sticky or I have turned ton attributes to be shown under product title but it is still on the bottom. I have chosen reviews on tabs but there is no tabs.
    And my other problem is I have changed the icon of the stars to paw it is okay on review results area but still have stars on adding review area.
    And other problem is translation of share area under the product title. I have changed it with loco translate but still in english.
    And also the tite features and compatibility, I couldnt find anywhere to change it.
    Could you please help me with this?

Hello,

I cannot log in to your site, unfortunately,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

metechofficial
    Participant

Here is my admin panel login details

metechofficial
    Participant

I have tried deactivating plugin but nothing has changed. It does not saving or showing the settings I have done so far. Is it possible for you to login and sort this out as soon as possible because all my word stoppednow. I know you are replying and processing so quick but if this is possible will be really happy. And if you can share the problem with me. I will be also very glad as I wont need to contact you again later. Thank you

metechofficial
    Participant

Hello again,

I have sorted the other problems but only the stars and description part I need some help.

http://www.mamasizkalma.com.tr/urun/trendline-kuzu-etli-yetiskin-kopek-mamasi-15-kg/#

If you go to this link, you can see that I have moved the description under the price tabs but it is too long there, can we make it shorter like 3 or 4 lines then show the rest with button there “Ürünün Tüm Özelliklerini Göster”

And the other thing is I as I mentioned before I have changed the stars to paw icon but only the stars that we choose while we are leaving the review is still stars. How can we change them too?

And the other one is the turkish characters are not shown well so what can I do that for it?

Hello,

You can try the option shown on the screen: https://gyazo.com/e222ed1efd1cb375c2310770bc391878

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

metechofficial
    Participant

Hello again, I am still having problem with read more are of the product content. I have changed the layout of the single product page. But if you can go to single product page then you will understand what I mean. Any way to make the content are shorter and show when we click on “Ürünün Tüm Özelliklerini Göster” to show more.
    Could you please help me with this?
    Thank you

Hello,

WoodMart does not influence this default functionality.

This relates to the text editor of the builder.

Please test this option separately out the layout on a default single page of Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)