Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing the font of certain elements

Changing the font of certain elements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kr.daskalov
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to change the Cyrillic type on my website from Russian to Bulgarian. Now this is done by attaching the following code:

body {
    font-family: ‘Your-font’;
    font-feature-settings: “ss01”;
    }

I have found that the process works on Fira Sans, downloaded from the Bulgarian Cyrillic initiative. So I have uploaded the custom font and added a “BG” indicator in the name. I have assigned all possible typography options from woodmart to my custom font (which works beautifully).

But there are some elements, which are stuck to plain Fira Sans font, and I am not able to change them from anywhere. I have provided some screenshots of these elements. How do you change the font of these?

The browser which I am using is Safari. In Chrome the Bulgarian Cyrillic works even with the plain Fira Sans font.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by kr.daskalov.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings -> Typography and set an appropriate font for “Title font” – https://take.ms/LZkZw or other fields that are in that path. Additionally, you can use Advanced typography here – https://take.ms/q3tNgf where you can set some specific parts of the theme and change the font there.

Kind Regards

kr.daskalov
    Participant

No, you didn’t get me. I changed all the fonts in Settings -> Typography and the sections in the screenshots are simply unaffected and stuck to Fira Sans. I have purged and deleted cache, tried in incognito mode and different browsers. No effect.

kr.daskalov
    Participant

Could you point out please, how might I change the font group of these texts? I have tried all the font settings from the typography tab, and they seem to be unaffected by that. Shouldn’t I be able to change all fonts from the typography tab?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

kr.daskalov
    Participant

Sure. What email should I enter when creating your user data?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can use this [email protected] email.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

kr.daskalov
    Participant

I have sent an invitation to the email.

kr.daskalov
    Participant

Problem is solved. Consider this topic closed.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, understood. Glad that you have solved it.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Changing the font of certain elements’ is closed to new replies.