Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkbox terms and conditions & Error Message

Checkbox terms and conditions & Error Message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

manager-8134
    Participant

Hello, I have a question, I contact this when ordering when the checkbox for accepting terms and conditions is unchecked, if they are not accepted, the message that pops up to the user is at the top of the page and automatically the page goes to the top, especially on mobile view this frustrates our customers and we noticed that they abandon the order.

Can this error pop up in some sort of bubble type while the user is still in the checkout bottom area and doesn’t have to scroll up and down the page

To be like
    on screenshot 3

Thanks in advice if you have the opportunity to help me make this improvement and improve the customer user experience

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi manager-8134,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

manager-8134
    Participant

Do I need to provide my admin credentials for something that could possibly be done with css code

I don’t think it’s a good practice to request sensitive data from your customers when there’s nothing NOT working or I’m having a problem with the theme, errors….

The theme was purchased from you and is exactly the same as the demo (nothing about investegate) different from the demo version and the official one of the theme, I would appreciate some help with a code to integrate

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi manager-8134,

It’s hard to find the cause of problems via screenshots only, with wp-admin account it will allow me to help you with better solutions. It also saves your valuable time.

Regards,

manager-8134
    Participant

There is no need for admin access
    need to add product in cart go to checkout
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/checkout/

and click place order without any details like name etc…
    you will receive error to field entry and back you on the top of the page

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi manager-8134,

This is related to WooCommerce functionalities and WoodMart does not control it, for specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the WooCommerce plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)