Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout Button Missing From Cart Page

Checkout Button Missing From Cart Page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

rubblejockey
    Participant

The checkout button is missing from our /cart page. I don’t see the button in the CSS, and I also replaced the parent theme via FTP and the issue still persists. I can’t find any explanation on Google that seems to resolve my issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Aaron

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rubblejockey
    Participant

I found that when I have the shortcode inserted into the default theme editor, the checkout button is missing, but when I switch to edit in elementor, suddenly the button is showing. But I don’t want to edit this page in elementor. Any thoughts?

Aaron

rubblejockey
    Participant

I deactivated the plugin ‘Royal Elementor Addons, Version 1.3.71’ and suddenly the checkout button is showing. That plugin is the culprit. Now I need to re-enable the plugin and see if there’s settings or something in there I can change.

Aaron

p.s. I don’t know if anyone is reading these, I feel like I’m talking to myself

rubblejockey
    Participant

This addon Royal Addons is the problem. When I edit the cart page in elementor, I see the checkout button is there in the editor, but when I press preview or publish that section is gone. Something is conflicting with this plugin.

Please help

Aaron

Hello,

Most likely WoodMar theme is not compatible with the plugin, please check the Dashboard > Layout

Please disable all the layouts and check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

rubblejockey
    Participant

There are no layouts made. When I edit the cart page in elementor, I see the section with the checkout button is there in the editor. But when preview or publish the page, that button is gone.

if I disable Royal Addons plugin then the issue goes away, the problem is the site was already built with this plugin so if I remove it then everything needs rebuilt.

Can your team check my code and see what the conflict is? I have never heard of people having conflicts with Woodmart and Royal Addons.

Aaron

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the problem only on WoodMart, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site will be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

rubblejockey
    Participant

I ran a full backup, activated the Storefront theme, navigated to our /cart page, and see that the issue is resolved with that theme. The Proceed To Checkout button is showing, and Royal Addons is also activated. When I change it back to the Woodmart Child theme, the issue happens again. I attached a screenshot of the button showing properly with the Storefront theme activated. I added admin credentials in the private window. You have permission to fix the issue

Thank you,
    Aaron

Attachments:

rubblejockey
    Participant

Just making sure you received my last message…thanks

Aaron

Hello,

You have created the shop page, assigned but not published: https://gyazo.com/b01b6b13f9840bd165205c892a82fd22

As soon as I have published the page, everything works properly: https://gyazo.com/f833c2d45d26f2452a069bba3ea487b2

Before publishing the shop page, I got to the product page instead of the shop page.

Now it works when I deactivate the child theme and plugins not related to the theme: https://gyazo.com/f833c2d45d26f2452a069bba3ea487b2

Please deactivate the pluings and child theme as shown: https://gyazo.com/396469c3dfb8a3a8181ec348c0f53a80

Then activate all one by one checking the issue to detect what causes the problem.

Best Regards

rubblejockey
    Participant

I’m confused. I already mentioned to you the issue is Royal Addons conflicting with Woodmart.

When I de-active Royal Addons plugin, the issue gets resolved. Also I can say when I activate Royal Addons and also the Storefront theme, the issue is resolved. So the issue is between Woodmart and Royal Addons.

I already built multiple features inside the site using Royal Addon plugin, so I don’t want to disable it. Please can you look to see what the conflict is between this plugin and the theme?

Aaron

rubblejockey
    Participant

This entire section is missing when I activate the Royal Addons plugin and have Woodmart parent or child active.

If I activate Royal Addons with other themes the issue doesn’t happen.

See the screenshot. Please check my code to see where is the conflict

Attachments:

rubblejockey
    Participant

I’ve also reached out to Royal Elementor Addons support for help too.

Hello,

We have not tested this addon with WoodMart theme, thus we cannot guarantee compatibility.

If Royal Elementor Addons support requires our participation or help, let us know.

Best Regards

Hello,

We have not tested this addon with WoodMart theme, thus we cannot guarantee compatibility.

If Royal Elementor Addons support requires our participation or help, let us know.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)