Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout fields manager

Checkout fields manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aminazimabadi
    Participant

Hello.
    I want in the Checkout fields manager
    I change the settings of the settlement page, but I see the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/checkout-fields/class-frontend.php:111 Stack trace: #0 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): XTS\Modules\Checkout_Fields\Frontend->change_locale_fields(Array) #1 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php(1644): apply_filters('woocommerce_get...', Array) #3 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php(1671): WC_Countries->get_country_locale() #4 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(253): WC_Countries->get_address_fields('IR', 'billing_') #5 /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp in /home/zhavmode/domains/zhavmode.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/checkout-fields/class-frontend.php on line 111

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to update the theme to the latest version and the “Core” plugin as well. Then recheck the issue.

Feel free to contact us for any other issues or doubts.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)