Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout fields manager

Checkout fields manager

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dermaticolombia
    Participant

Hello friends, I am on my –complete purchase– page, I have the “Checkout fields manager” option enabled and there is the “Cedula” meta field (billing_id) that I use for my clients to write their unique identification number ID, DNI, NIE…

Apparently everything is fine, but at the time of billing the value of this field does NOT appear on the invoice, nor in the email that I receive as the administrator of the page, nor in the client’s email.

When I go to “Orders”, there is all the information that the customer has entered except the value of that billing_id field

I edited the checkout page with Elementor to be able to give a margin and padding to the sides, because by default it was glued to the edges. There I only use a container with the woocomerce shortcode `woocommerce_checkout`

Additionally, I would like to know how I can disable the “Activate Gdpr (optional)” check box because in my country (Colombia) it is not used and I only sell in Colombia.

Finally, I would like to know if the theme has Google recaptcha protection or an anti-spam system, because in the 2 days that I have had it online, I have received around 180 SPAM requests (I have already deleted them but eventually they will continue to arrive) and if It does not have any of these, what plugin do you recommend to avoid spam orders in my store?

Pdta. If when you view my page, the billin_id field of the theme is not enabled and instead you find “billing_wooccm11” it is because I have had to urgently use a pugin for this field, but it is not what I expect, I hope I can do it without a plugin , with the theme options

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please clarify how it works when you disable the “Checkout Fields Manager.” This will help us understand if the issue is related to the plugin or if there might be another cause.

2. The issue you mentioned is likely not related to our theme but probably comes from the installed plugins. Please check if the plugin settings are correctly configured.

3. Our theme does not have a CAPTCHA feature by default. You will need to find a plugin that provides Google reCAPTCHA or another anti-spam solution.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)