Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout layout on Desktop is like Mobile

Checkout layout on Desktop is like Mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

razvanli
    Participant

Testing the website I see that the Checkout page is showing totally different on Desktop, is like it is showing for mobile.
    I need your help on this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

razvanli
    Participant

This is happening after applying the Patch #565444

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Automattic\WooCommerce\Internal\Orders\OrderAttributionController::stamp_html_element() in /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/elementor/checkout/class-order-review.php:141 Stack trace: #0 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2315): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Order_Review->render() #1 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(634): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode() #2 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(775): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content() #3 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(464): Elementor\Widget_Base->print_content() #4 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(1375): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element() #5 /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base in /home/prettygo/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/elementor/checkout/class-order-review.php on line 141

razvanli
    Participant

I updated to latest version of Woo and the issues dissapeared.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. In this case, the topic can be closed?

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

razvanli
    Participant

yes please

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Checkout layout on Desktop is like Mobile’ is closed to new replies.