Home Forums WoodMart support forum checkout page problem

checkout page problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kamran1331
    Participant

I have a problem on my website, during the payment process, when it is cancelled by the payment service and the customer selects another payment option in checkout and clicks on buy, woocommerce creates a new order. This happens in connection with other plugins including the theme. When the theme is deactivated, this does not happen, just when I deactivate other plug-ins. Where should I start with the problem. This is not the first time I have had this problem.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern correctly in this regard. Could you please elaborate your concern more with a Video (if possible from your Site) and the exact Page URLs too, so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly?

Best Regards

kamran1331
    Participant

This happens in connection with other plugins including the theme. When the theme is deactivated, this does not happen, just when I deactivate other plug-ins.

### Active Plugins (11) ###

WPML Multilingual CMS: von OnTheGoSystems – 4.5.14
    ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce: von Stock Management Labs™ – 1.9.26.2

Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce: von Payment Plugins
    [email protected] – 3.3.36

WooCommerce Multilingual & Multi-Currency: von OnTheGoSystems – 5.1.2
    WooCommerce: von Automattic – 7.3.0
    Woodmart Core: von – 1.0.35
    WPML String Translation: von OnTheGoSystems – 3.2.3

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Record the same video so we can see the difference.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)