Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout title section

Checkout title section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Hello again, I’m having some troubles trying to display the checkout title section with the breadcrumb related to it (see attachments).

I checked my custom CSS, theme settings and also inspected the elements from the explorer but couldn’t find the cause.

Can you guide me please?

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Pages > Edit Checkout Page > In the Bottom of the page settings > enable the option “Page title” and check the issue.

Best Regards

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

That isn’t deactivated, but my checkout page is customized through the Layout builder and I found out that if I deactivate that, the page title appears.

Is there a way to have the page title while using the custome checkout?

Thanks a lot,

Hello,

Navigate to Layouts > Edit Checkout Layout and use the page title widget in the layout:
    https://ibb.co/PGgJ1bt

Best Regards.

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Hello, that won’t work because I need to show the default checkout page title section (see attachment).

Is there another way?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

i.gonzalezd
    Participant

Of course, here they are.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution. Also switch the child to parent theme.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)