Home Forums WoodMart support forum Click on cart or checkout is redirecting to homepage

Click on cart or checkout is redirecting to homepage

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Carina
    Participant

Click on cart or checkout is redirecting to homepage. I have set the correct pages under Woocommerce Settings and even created new ones and replace the old ones to test it. Still I can open up the cart page.

Hello,

Your cart and checkout pages must contain the shortcodes “[woocommerce_cart]” “[woocommerce_checkout]“.

Please make sure that pages have these shortcodes then check back.

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Yes of course, the codes are already active on those pages.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Yes of course

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not?

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Hi, I just ckecked with the Twenty Twenty Theme and it worked perfectly. It seems really to be something with woodmart theme.

Carina
    Participant

Hi there, Could you find anythig out?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Hello I did just that. I can\’t find any other result, than it\’s a problem with the them.

Carina
    Participant

Various things change on the website, since I shared access and I can’t find out why or how to fix it.
    The product images are now suddenly very small and a part of the footer is just gone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We haven’t made any changes to the site that can cause the issues to appear.

I have logged into your website and most of the third party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Yes, after testing, I activated them again.
    Now I just activated Woocommerce and Woodmart for you.
    Please test.

Carina
    Participant

Could you already test it? Please let us know if you need anything else from our side.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Hi I just, tested it, and it seems to work. Thak you!
    Can you please share with me, what the issue was, so I’m aware of what I might have done wrong?

Carina
    Participant

You were working on the main theme. Can I activate the Child theme again?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue was caused by the Catalog Mode. I have disabled it from Theme Settings and the issue was fixed.

Yes you can activate the child theme.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Click on cart or checkout is redirecting to homepage’ is closed to new replies.