Home Forums WoodMart support forum Clicking on the mobile home page navigation menu does not work

Clicking on the mobile home page navigation menu does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

adjsndiv
    Participant

On the mobile phone, clicking the navigation menu on the website homepage, blog page, post page, and page page does not work. You can see that when I click it it turns gray and doesn’t work.
    The navigation menus of category pages and product pages work normally.
    I have turned off non-core plug-ins and cleared the cache of the server and browser, but it still doesn’t work.
    At the same time, I tried to use my friend’s mobile phone to access, and the same situation persisted.

adjsndiv
    Participant

see the video

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The mobile menu is working on your site on a mobile device. Sorry to say I am unable to understand your video, can you please share some screenshots for better understanding where the menu is not working.

Best Regards.

adjsndiv
    Participant

In my side, after clicking on the home page navigation menu on my mobile phone, it does not work and cannot be expanded. Blog pages and articles also cannot work.
    Product pages and category pages are normal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The Categories menu items are working fine. You need to add the blog menu in the Main header navigation from Appearance > Menu.
    https://ibb.co/ryMfHFk

Best Regards.

Hello,

The Categories menu items are working fine. You need to add the blog menu in the Main header navigation from Appearance > Menu.
    https://ibb.co/ryMfHFk

Best Regards.

adjsndiv
    Participant

hI,
    Maybe I didn’t express myself clearly.
    What I mean is that on my mobile phone, when I click the navigation menu button on the top left on the home page, blog page, or article page, it does not work, it cannot be opened, not work.
    BUT On the category page and product page, when I click the navigation menu button on the top left, the menu expands and works normally.
    Regards

Hello,

I have checked your site and it is working fine on the home page and blog page. I have recorded a short video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/fwl2KLL

Best Regards.

adjsndiv
    Participant

all right. thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Clicking on the mobile home page navigation menu does not work’ is closed to new replies.