Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color de fondo en los Diseños

Color de fondo en los Diseños

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sistemas-4858
    Participant

I want the background of the layout pages to be gray and not white. Where can I change the background color?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Pages background > Change the pages background which you want.

Best Regards.

sistemas-4858
    Participant

In the option you indicate, I have all the Background of the pages configured with gray (none), but I do not see it reflected in the pages created in “Designs”

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the page url of the page where you want to change the background color and share the wpp login details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sistemas-4858
    Participant

Hello, how can I solve this?

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Style and Colors > Pages background > Change the Product archive background. The Archive pages inherit the shop page settings and category pages.

https://ibb.co/ZgBcLG3

Best Regards.

sistemas-4858
    Participant

Hello, in the attached images you can see that I have already configured the background color in the option you indicate, however, this change is not visible on the page created in “Designs”

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the page url of the page where you want to change the background color and share the wp login details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sistemas-4858
    Participant

link

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)