Home Forums WoodMart support forum compare is not working in mobile devices and desktop website

compare is not working in mobile devices and desktop website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

linksend26
    Participant

compare option is not working in mobile devices and desktop website how to make it work

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

linksend26
    Participant

No but you can tell me here what i have to make chnages as it is not working .after adding new compare products its showing thw previous one only
    any code snippet you can give me .

linksend26
    Participant

You can go to sabmeet.com to check whats the error i am getting and resolve the issue as soon as possible

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your “Compare” page is cached – https://prnt.sc/FWfzcs0driu_. The thing is that page should not be cached at all, you need to disable that cache for that page via the settings of your plugin. Then clear the cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

linksend26
    Participant

Thank you for your help . It’s been very helpful. Without it, I would have been frustrated. Thanks again

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘compare is not working in mobile devices and desktop website’ is closed to new replies.