Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compare Products no longer working

Compare Products no longer working

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

forusp
    Participant

After updating the site to the latest Elementor and Woodmart versions, the compare products page is no longer working.
    We tried removing the element for compare and replacing it, but it keeps displaying [woodmart_compare] as text and not displaying the compare page anymore. We disabled the compare functionality for now.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

I put the details in the private information. You have permission to disable plugins.

Hello,

Could you check the access I cannot log in.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

I disabled everything (except the plugins mentioned) and switched to parent theme, but still have the same issue.

Hello,

Could you kindly check the access, I cannot pass the fist stage of the block.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

I disabled the extra security. You should be able to reach the login page now.

Hello,

You have not updated plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, please do it every time you update the theme: https://gyazo.com/fb29569c67a9958c11f53c392c562d7a

The Compare page works: https://gyazo.com/933388a93cc15c3d3cfa96a597a40e61

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

There is no Appearance > Install plugins on the live site (was never there). There is a Plugins>Install plugins. The second one is probably Woodmart Core, but I cannot use install (it does nothing) and update gives me an error (nothing to install).
    I added screenshots.

So I have no way to update Woodmart Core to the .35 version… Any suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/d87ef3330b6eef19b5f1b75c00577715

You will know where to update for future updates.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

As mentioned in the previous post, that link is not there on the live site.

Attachments:

Hello,

You hover Dashboard > Plugins.

Please hover the Dashboard > Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

No, I am hovering Appearance. I added another screenshot. There is no way to update plugins there and in general plugins I cannot update the Woodmart Core.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/5ff406852d7aa1e7dad1067c3f842e20 it is made from your site.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

Hi,

Again, that is the staging environment staging12. On the live site it is not there (as can be seen in the screenshot).

Hello,

Please insert the live site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

forusp
    Participant

We managed to solve the issue. Thanks!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Compare Products no longer working’ is closed to new replies.