Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility problems with Discounts Plugin

Compatibility problems with Discounts Plugin

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve got a problem with woodmart theme, we’re using a plugin called: WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing (https://woocommerce.com/products/dynamic-pricing/)

When showing the items discounted they got a problem that, for example we make a 10% discount and, on the shop it shows a 100% discount, but they applies a 10%.

We’ve tried with wordpress themes like Twenty Twelve and it works without problems, we deactivated all the other plugins and tried just this one and was causing problems. We’ve talked with plugin developers and they say that is a problem of the theme because with another wordpress repository themes works 100% correctly but with theme forest themes have problems.

Can help us to fix this please?
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please give us a link to the product with that problem? Also, provide us your admin access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Buenas tardes,

La verdad es que su theme es increible. Adjunto capturas de pantallas para que puedan ver lo que sucede.

El descuento en el precio si que es correcto, el error viene dado de ue en la imagen se añade una etiqueta de 100% descuento. Por otro lado cuando añades el producto al carrito aparece con el mismo color de fondo que el precio y no se ve.

Espero que con las capturas puedan entenderlo

Muchas gracias por su ayuda

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Good afternoon,

The truth is that its theme is incredible. I attach screenshots so you can see what happens.

The discount in the price if it is correct, the error is given that a 100% discount tag is added to the image. On the other hand when you add the product to the cart it appears with the same background color as the price and can not be seen.

I hope that with the catches they can understand

Thank you very much for your help

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access also?

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Yes of couse

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect with this FTP data https://prnt.sc/htoqsy

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Good Morning,

It is possible that for security our server does not allow access to ip from outside of Spain. If you provide us with the ip from where you are connecting, we will mark it as secure so you can access it without problem.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Eric Watson
    Participant

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Can you try to access now?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but the plugin seems to be disabled now and we can’t access your admin https://prnt.sc/htrw26

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

It’s strange, probaly i need ti activate your country too. From which country are you working?

Now i activate the plugin

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are working from

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Ok, try now please

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we see that your products don’t have real sale prices and that is why our percentage can’t be calculated, sorry, but this function will not work with this plugin. You can turn it off from Theme Settings -> Shop -> Product labels. prntscr.com/htsrp0

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hello, ok understood, no problem. I have deactivated following the steps set by you. Now it happens to me that the cart when opened shows the price of the product reborn in the same color as the background that the template places. Can you tell me how to modify it? Thank you

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.quantity ins {
         padding: 0;
           background-color: transparent;
    }

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Ok, now it’s all ok. Thanks you for all

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)