Home Forums WoodMart support forum compatibility with “Perfect Brands for Woocommerce”

compatibility with “Perfect Brands for Woocommerce”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

rrafal889
    Participant

Is woodmart compatible with this plugin “Perfect Brands for Woocommerce”? I was trying to configure brand page where all the brands are listed or when I create a brand page like Adidas and it looks destroyed. I figured out that the brand page is connected with widget style called “shop page widget area” so if I add or remove items from this widget than changes are visible on the brand page, but still it is random look and I dont know how to adjust it in element or so it looks fine. Maybe you can give me any advise?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

Thanks for reaching to us.

We haven’t officially tested this plugin ourselves. However, WoodMart theme has options related to Brands, you can read more here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-brands/

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

I would like to achieve 2 things:
    1. Have a page with url like /brands where all brands are listed and I can navigate to each brand. Would also like to have possibility to have a description before brands listings and additional description after brands listing
    2. have a seo friendly url for each brand, like brands/adidas and have possibility to insert 2 type of description: one before products listings and one in the bottom, after product listings.

Is this possible with woodmart or any known to you brand plugin?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

Thanks for your patience.

Currently, you can check Enable archives option for your brand attribute and it will create attribute pages in the same way it works with categories and tags. https://monosnap.com/file/v3q5Gs8VCgj7mWLfMOeH6JWgCOIwzy

Also, you should resave permalinks via Settings -> Permalinks.

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

Thanks, I managed to do that. Looks cool 🙂 Last thing are descriptions, maybe you can advise how to manage the following:
    “and have possibility to insert two type of descriptions: one before products listings and one in the bottom, after product listings.”

rrafal889
    Participant

Ok, I see description from attribute displays on the page, but my description is very long – 3000 letters. Is there any way to make it short version for example 300 letters and then to place a link to click: “click for more” and then all text with 3000 letters would display ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

You can insert HTML Block into description, and use Collapsible content feature. Please refer below articles for more details:

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/read-more-button-for-text-or-section-row/

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

I did it other way. I added in product archive layout: description and button with collapse content button. So when I open the attribute page, the text is now collapsed and when I press the button it expands – great.

The problem is when I press collapse button again, it collapses but I am left in the middle of the page, and I would like to be at the top of the page with collapsed text. Is there any way to solve this ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem and URL of the mentioned page to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

How can I send you the screens and url in private? Dont want to do it in public.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

You will see Private content area below reply section https://prnt.sc/wqw_QyTNUpr3

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

Ok, I posted “private content”

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rrafal889,

Thanks for details.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

Ok, Here you are

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello rrafal889,

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello rrafal889,

Try to add the code below in Theme Settings > Custom JS.

(function($) {
    		$(document).on('click', '.wd-collapsible-button', function(e) {
    		e.preventDefault();

if (!$(this).parents('.wd-collapsible-content').hasClass('wd-opened')) {
    			var position = $(this).offset().top

$('html, body').stop().animate({
    				scrollTop: position - 300
    			}, 500);
    		}
    	});
    	})(jQuery);

Best Regards.

rrafal889
    Participant

I work on main theme. Is it ok if I add this to main theme?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello rrafal889,

For Custom JS, I kindly recommend you insert into Custom CSS in Theme Settings.

Regards,

rrafal889
    Participant

works:)

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello rrafal889,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)