Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility with TM Extra Product Options

Compatibility with TM Extra Product Options

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

arven1
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve checked everything but seems like I’m experienced issues with TM Extra Product Options plugin. Basically, most of features are compatible, but I found one thing is not compatible even seems like this is working on default theme… When customer uploads some image added via TM Extra Product Option plugin, this image has not been shown into cart, checkout or confirmation email (where is normally should be). I’ve send you exmple of single product page where you can test it on my site (private). Can you please check but seems like something is missing here…

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page and check how it works.

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Yes this is working thanks. I’ve updated new woodmart version but seems like I occur many issues right after I update it. Can you please check my video in private and help me to fix those issue?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, clear the browser cache after the update first and then check again.

arven1
    Participant

What about search in sidebar on Shop page (before there were no search with category dropdown like it is on homepage)?

Also, my revolution slider on the homepage is not working too after the update.

Can you please check those two things?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix the search issue

.woodmart-widget.woodmart-ajax-search .search-by-category {
    	display: none;
    }

.woodmart-widget.woodmart-ajax-search .has-categories-dropdown input[type=text] {
    	padding-right: 50px!important;
    }

As for the slider, could you please try to disable all extra plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check what is wrong?

arven1
    Participant

This code for search is working. Thanks.

About not be able to see revolution slider, its happening only on desktop and laptops but its very strange like functionality inside of Visual composer that preventing image from showing on tablets and mobiles is also applying on desktops and laptops even it is not set that way. Can you please check it?

Also, I’ve see that my Add to Cart and Add to Quote is not inline with increment – and + even before it was inline with them. Can you please help me to fix that?

Everything else seems to be working like before.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try to disable all extra plugins to check the revolution slider?

The add to cart button styles are broken because of external plugins http://prntscr.com/il8xbb

arven1
    Participant

1. You helped me to enter this code inside:

.single_variation_wrap {
    display: flex;
    align-items: flex-end;
    }
    .single_variation_wrap .clear{
    }
    .single-product .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote+.clear {
    }
    .single-product .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote{
    display: inline-block !important;
    }
    .compare-btn-wrapper, .sizeguide-btn-wrapp, .summary-inner>.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist{
    margin-top: 15px;
    }
    .product-image-summary .cart{
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    }
    .product-image-summary .quantity,
    .product-image-summary .single_add_to_cart_button,
    .single-product .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote,
    .yith-ywraq-add-button{
    margin-bottom:0px !important;
    }
    .add-request-quote-button{
    padding: 12px 65px !important;
    }
    .single-product .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote{
    margin-right:5px !important;
    }

I tried to add this code like you suggest in screenshot:
    /* Advanced Quantity – Add to Cart and Quote inline */
    .quantity {
    display:-webkit-box;
    display:-ms-flexbox;
    display:inline;
    }

But this does not change anything at all.

Why its not working now for inline? Can you please help me to adjust it so Add to Cart and Add to Quote is inline?

2. I’ve disabled all plugins but still revolution slider is not working. I tried to re-upload older version of RevSlider that was working before update and everything is working just fine with that meaning you can just check at your end compatibility of newest revslider with 2.0 theme.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. We meant that this code is added by external plugin and it breaks the view https://prnt.sc/ildbvm

Try this snippet to fix it a bit

.single-product-page .quantity {
        display: -webkit-inline-box;
        display: -ms-inline-flexbox;
    		display: inline-flex;
    }

2. We tested it with 2.0 version and it works fine. You can check on our demo website. If it doesn’t work for you, just keep the previous version of the Revolution slider.

arven1
    Participant

Thanks this is working. But we have another big issue… If you can point me what is wrong and why is this happening I’ll really appreciate that. Form (I put link in private) is not working ocassionally and that is huge problem for me. Its built in Ninja Forms. What do you think why is this happening? Thank you.

arven1
    Participant

Beside this, I’ve see that on firefox I can see only 5 products on homepage instead of 6 like I can see in Chrome and Opera in section FEATURED PRODUCTS. Why is that happening?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how this form works with default WP theme to understand is there something connected with our theme?

arven1
    Participant

I did check it and its working ok from there. I’ve also contacted Ninja Forms as I have 2 premium plugin of theirs and they tell me this:

I visited your form in Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Safari 11, and on my cell phone, but the form always loaded on my end.

We want to help you get to the bottom of this so here are some things that should help us track it down.

– What device/browser do you observe the issue on? Does the issue persist when you clear your cache or view on a different browser? Any information you can provide here would help us to try to reproduce the issue on our end.

– Try temporarily deactivating all your plugins that are not for Ninja Forms and switching to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen. If this solves your issue, then the problem was caused by an issue in one of those plugins or your theme. Reactivate them one at a time until the issue returns to determine which plugin is causing the conflict. At that time, we recommend reaching out to the developer of that plugin for further assistance.

If you do not have a development environment for your site (this is best practice and highly recommended), the Health Check plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/) can disable plugins and theme for a single user session instead of all users on your site.

– After you have tested with other plugins temporarily disabled and on a default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen, if you are still seeing the issue, please provide temporary admin credentials so we can investigate this further on your site. By providing these temporary credentials, you are giving us permission to temporarily change your theme and/or install or disable plugins during our troubleshooting. While this should never cause an issue with properly developed themes and plugins, please make sure that you have a backup of your site as we are not responsible for any data lost as a result of deactivating/reactivating themes or plugins.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know and I’ll be more than glad to assist you.

Thank you,

Curtis Brownlee II
    WP Ninja

Can you please login to my site and check if something is wrong with JS or something else?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your form and it works correctly for us. There are no an errors in the console.

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Are you sure? Check my video (private)! Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Is the same way works for you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works well for us. Even if it doesn’t sometimes for you, it is not theme related issues and there are no any JS errors there.

arven1
    Participant

Ok thanks I’ll get some time to test it. Seems like its not theme problem but problem that I can agree.

But tell me something, how can I remove READ MORE button from products on my homepage (under FEATURED PRODUCTS)? As you can see products that products does not have Add to Cart but Read more instead of that? How can this be replaced with Add to Cart?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

arven1
    Participant

Good hint, thanks.

Tell me please, when I add to cart more than 3 digit number (in screenhost is 4 digit) it goes over this circle. Is is possible somehow to edit this cart icon so red bubble look more streched? Check my screenshot so you understand what I mean. On that way 4 digit numbers will be seen. I like this header 2 style icon, only thing that is bad is this when more than 3 digit number is added.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

.woodmart-cart-design-2 .woodmart-cart-number, 
    .woodmart-cart-design-5 .woodmart-cart-number,
    .woodmart-wishlist-info-widget .wishlist-count {
    	min-width: 15px;
    	width: auto;
    	padding-left: 1px;
    	padding-right: 1px;
    }

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Thank you Bogdan. This is working.

Anyway, I noticed one issue on mobiles… When I add to quote any product on my shop, it does reproduce very destroyed mobile look (check my screenshot in private). Can you please help me to fix this so it can look same as it looks on my image or at least to look like every product item is looking when add to cart is performed? Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme have different look for WooCommerce responsive table. If you want to disable it, you need to remove this class shop_table_responsive from the quote table https://gyazo.com/e33ba377e9d1dd3a629514f75f83cae5
    We don’t know an exact file in the plugin that contains this table.
    As for the thumbnail, so it is hidden by the plugin itself https://gyazo.com/7df1d2a9355b29a0af1138d3e0259551

arven1
    Participant

Ok, I thought you can help me just to replicate same look on this as it looks on request-quote page…

Anyway, I need your help to fix wrong position of button “Sign Up” which is not display on proper position on Newsletter in the top bar (Promo Popup). Can you do that please? Also, is is possible that popup newsletter is not shown as popup just popup to be shown when customer clicks on link in a top bar?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix the button’s issue

.mc4wp-form>div>p {
       margin-bottom:20px!important;
    }

Sorry, but you can’t show that popup on click only.

arven1
    Participant

Ok thanks for this.

I have big big issue with my cart… Can you please watch my video and tell me how to resolve this? https://vimeo.com/259342678 (password in private)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this issue seems to be not related to our theme. You can check how it works with default Storefront WooCommerce theme.

arven1
    Participant

I did check and its working on default theme…

arven1
    Participant

Seems like it was transients in a database. That’s why on both themes (yours and storefront default one) was not working. Its fixed now.

arven1
    Participant

Actually its not only transients… seems like something is screwed up even more… Can you please help?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility with TM Extra Product Options’ is closed to new replies.