Home Forums WoodMart support forum Components Field Gets Error

Components Field Gets Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hakim Uguz
    Participant

hello why is the components area getting an error. woodmart components are giving an error in the components, what is the reason for this, can you help me? I took a screenshot you can check it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

Hakim Uguz
    Participant

hello i did what you said but error occured again. I also got a message that there is an error on my wordpress site. There are errors in the parts related to woodmart. it says error detected in woodmart theme. I have attached the message that wordpress sent as a file, please check. I also provided user information for you to enter the site and find the error yourself.

Attachments:

Hello,

It seems to be a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Hakim Uguz
    Participant

hello i reinstalled wordpress from scratch. there was no error in default theme components when i checked. I downloaded and installed woodmart theme from scratch. I repeated the necessary steps from the auto-install wizard and installed the demo version. when i click on components area again i started getting errors again in woodmart theme components. the problem is due to woodmart theme please fix this issue as soon as possible

Attachments:

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous reply. The issue seems to be a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)