Home Forums WoodMart support forum Configure attribute page title. It's possible?

Configure attribute page title. It's possible?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

xsi2
    Participant

Hello, I have my website configured to show subcategories in the title of the category pages. It works very well. But I have noticed that when I enter a brand page (created as an attribute), the title of this page also shows subcategories. (Image attached) This does not make sense, as brands do not have associated subcategories. How can I hide this?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

xsi2
    Participant

You have permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme.

Thanks.

Hello,

I cannot enter your site: https://gyazo.com/7fc6dc41f5a654043569d173a3575e72

Please disable all the blockings while we investigate.

Best Regards

xsi2
    Participant

Hello, it is very strange, I can access it from any computer. From which country are you trying to access? Our server (LOADING) usually blocks some Asian countries. If you provide us with an IP we can put it on the white list

Hello,

Please try to whitelist this IP 37.115.27.175

Best Regards

xsi2
    Participant

Done! You are already on the white list, try to access again.

Hello,

Now, I see, by default, it is the way it works, you can remove categories for the brands by means of the Theme Settings presets. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-presets/

Please update your theme and all the related plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)