Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with plugin & theme

Conflict with plugin & theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

maikeljedry
    Participant

Hello,

For my shop i’m using an external plugin for the export of shipping information to my shipping provider. The plugin i’m using gives the customer the option to choose a pick-up point nearby. But the problem is that the pop-up (with the map and pick-up points) is not showing up. The creator of the plugin says that it happens more with their plugin and is caused by a blockade by some themes. They can’t tell me why or how this is.

Can you tell me how to solve this problem? Or what is causing this problem?
    The plugin with the problem is Woocommerce Parcel Pro

Hello,

Actually, this is a third party plugin conflict and the mentioned plugin isn’t mentioned in the compatible Plugins list confirmed from the Item page too.

On your Site, could you please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

maikeljedry
    Participant

Hello,

How can i test it? Is it possible to deactivate your theme and activate a standard theme without losing anything from your theme?

Greatz

Hello,

Yes, you can go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > there install the Storefront & Twenty Twenty Three default WordPress Themes > then activate them one by one to check the mentioned issue.

You will not lose anything. Once you have checked the concern you can re-activate the WoodMart Theme again.

Best Regards

maikeljedry
    Participant

Thanks
    With the woocommerce 23 theme, the plugin works

In the attachment a screenshot from how it should look like

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Currently, you have a custom layout for the checkout page. Try to disable it and leave the default WooCommerce checkout in WoodMart -> Layouts -> Checkout.

Kind Regards

maikeljedry
    Participant

Problem Solved.

Standard Woocommerce is also looking good.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)