Home Forums WoodMart support forum Contact Form 7

Contact Form 7

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    It happened that my contact form 7 stopped working. Can you help me correct?
    I had everything ready, it was working: I received the subject and reply messages. Now gives error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

And I want to do that :

What do I need to add in the contact form?

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please test your contact form with some default theme like “Twenty Nineteen” for a moment. So it will be clear that this is the theme issue or not because most of the time email server has not been set up and for that you need to contact your host support.

Your site is under maintenance mode and your provided login credentials are incorrect. So I can not check your contact page.

To add the privacy policy link in your contact form you need to edit your specific contact form from the Dashboard >> Contact forms and then go to “Forms” tab and add your label and link.
    Check the below article for in depth guidance:
    https://blog.cf7skins.com/gdpr-checkbox-link-contact-form-7/

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Good morning,Aizaz Imtiaz, sorry.
    I showed the incorrect credentials. Now that’s right.
    Can you please, please? . Because a month ago it was working very well.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have test your contact us page, its not sending the mail and display the error message “There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later”

Have you test your contact form with some default theme. If you did not test contact form with WordPress default theme then kindly test once with default theme like “Twenty Nineteen” or “Twenty twenty”. So it will be clear that this is the theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello, Aizaz Imtiaz !

Happy New Year!!

I experimented with another theme: the error is continuing.
    And now: what do I have to do?
    Thanks, Tatiana.

Hello,

If it doesn’t work with other themes too than it may be only two reasons: in plugin configuration or with your hosting server. Check other emails from WooCommerce, for example, new order email or new user registration.

Read and follow the instructions provided here:
    https://contactform7.com/editing-form-template/
    https://contactform7.com/setting-up-mail/

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry, but everything was working: I checked several times. And now I’m back to working with the site and before I do anything new I have a problem with that. ?

Attachments:

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Sorry, I fooled myself with image

Attachments:

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello.
    Is it necessary to configure Mailchimp for WooCommerce for the correct functioning of ContactForm?

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    That’s why I didn’t want to change the themes: my foter was disfigured.
    And now ? I have to set it all up again.
    Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have seen your screenshots as you share your old emails which were sent out about twenty days back.

But as your contact form not sending mails now, even with default WordPress theme so It’s not our theme fault. It seems SMTP issue, you need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to fix it from server side.

Mailchimp is not necessary for WooCommerce, Mailchimp useable when you want subscription forms in your site and contact forms is a different thing it is related to contact form 7 plugin. You can connect WooCommerce to Mailchimp to sync your store data, send targeted campaigns to your customers, but its not compulsory.

Just by activating some other theme and then again activating the WoodMart theme never disfigured any module of the site. You might change some other settings, that’s why footer looks changed.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you help me configure SMTP issue?
    Because I contacted the support bracket and they denied that this is a problem on their side.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Could you please deactivate all the third party plugins and switch to parent theme and undo your custom code change and then check back the contact form once.

In case if it is still not working then remain the plugins as disable and take the whole site backup and allow me to troubleshoot your site.

Best Regards.

Tatyana197522
    Participant

Hello, Aizaz Imtias.
    I tried to do it, I also deleted the plugin and added it again: it’s the same.
    Can you help me,please ?

Hello,

As you said that you deleted the plugin and added it again and still the contact form 7 not working. I also test your form by activating a default WordPress theme “twenty twenty” and it still not working. As it is not working with other themes, so it is clear that it’s not our theme issue.

Kindly read and follow the below article to fix it:
    https://www.hostm.com/tutorials/wordpress/contact-form-7
    Article for testing with “WP MAIL SMTP”: https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/215526937-Configuring-the-WP-Mail-SMTP-plugin

Once it works with default WordPress theme then check your contact form with WoodMart theme, I’m sure it will work with our theme as well.

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)