Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cookies Pop up Covers Sticky add to cart button

Cookies Pop up Covers Sticky add to cart button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

When a new customer browses the page and you have activated the sticky cart function. If the customer does not remove the cookies notification the sticky cart hides behind it.

This problem has been reported by real customers who were unable to find the add to cart button..

Could you please provide a solution and also embed it your future updates?

Thank you!

Hello,

Write notification in this text http://prntscr.com/njgpiz Ask them to accept to see the add to cart button.

Best Regards

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Well I guess it is a solution, but customers do not even bother reading the text. They see the cookies pop up in every website and just close it or ignore it.

I was hoping you could style it like a small box or an other way, not interfering with the ad to cart action.

Thank you

Hello,

Please provide more details on how to customize the size of text and buttons.

Best Regards

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Well I just used some css to make the cookie pop up more distinct from the actual page content

left: 15px;
    right: 15px;
    border-radius: 10px;
    background-color: #e6f2f1;
    border: 2px solid #c7eab4;
    }

Just one question, if I add “bottom: 25px” in my css the when I close the cookie notification, i can still see the top of the cookie notification sticky at the bottom of the page.

Any way to go around that?

Thank you

Hello,

Try to reduce the width:

body .woodmart-cookies-popup {
        max-width: 50%;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)