Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug – Incompatibility between Woodmart & GTranslate

Bug – Incompatibility between Woodmart & GTranslate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear

(please delete the attachment where I didnt hide the urls)

Today I started using GTranslate but I noticed an incompatibility. This plugin is adding a widget (which you can place anywhere) for switching the language of your site via google translation.

If you check the staging in private, you will see that on Mobile only, the Woodmart theme is behaving strangely. A huge white space is displayed at the top of the header. This appears as well on parent theme.

I tested the same with TwentyTwenty and the bug doesnt appear with such default theme. And I also tested without any plugin, but issue still occurs with your theme.

Can you please check? Since the plugin works well on default theme, I assume the issue must be on your theme. Can you please provide me some fix asap? because this issue occurs currently on my live site.

Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I tried to see if it was related to the usage of the Header Banner (shop page settings of the theme settings) but it still occurs. So it must be something else in the theme that is incompatible

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This plugin adds position: relative; property to HTML body tag (root element of the website content). And by doing this, it breaks some other elements on the page that depends on this. That is why the header banner is not working properly. It is not something that we might fix. You can disable the header banner or contact plugin’s developers for help.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Artem

Maybe you didnt see my last comment : I tried to see if it was related to the usage of the Header Banner (shop page settings of the theme settings) but it still occurs.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok I raised a ticket at the plugin support. I will see what they say

Can you please delete the attachments in which I didnt hide the urls?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we have removed all screenshots.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please check this video in private.

How could I force to override this “position: relative”? i suppose it can be done with Custom CSS but I’m not able to find what code? can you help?

I’m still waiting for the plugin support to answer but in the meantime, I need to fix the bug in my production site…

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can override it with the following CSS code

body {
      position: static !important;
    }

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Perfet thanks!

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

You can close this ticket thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bug – Incompatibility between Woodmart & GTranslate’ is closed to new replies.