Home Forums WoodMart support forum Could not import prebuilt website

Could not import prebuilt website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nqdinhdl
    Participant

Please help me to import prebuilt website. The importing process stop and an error appeared. The content of error is : AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

nqdinhdl
    Participant

i do as your instruction but still unsuccessfully imported. Same error. I attached here the photo for your reference.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check it.

Kind Regards

nqdinhdl
    Participant

I use remote application ultraview.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Artem Temos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the Private content field to post your information privately. And we need your website URL, admin username and password.

nqdinhdl
    Participant

I firstly built website on local testing virtual server so i could not provide you web url. Could you connect to my laptop remotely?

Regards,

nqdinhdl
    Participant

Please download ultraview from google and use id and pass I post in private content.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t do this without access to your website via browser. Also, your local environment may be not correctly configured for the theme. Please, try to install the theme on some real server or hosting and see how it works.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)