Home Forums WoodMart support forum count down timer issues

count down timer issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

youzi
    Participant

Hi, count down timer issues , when on second language, the timer count down, the number blinking, then the whole page jump up and down. see page below visible section

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi youzi,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

youzi
    Participant

yes, please

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi youzi,

Thanks for details.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

youzi
    Participant

yes pleas, the website still under test . just do it, thanks your help

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi youzi,

Thanks for details.

You are using Translatepress plugin, which have not officially tested. If you want to translate the site into Multi languages then you should use the WPML plugin instead, it is 100% compatible with our theme.

Best Regards.

youzi
    Participant

ok, thanks for the help. you may close this ticket

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi youzi,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘count down timer issues’ is closed to new replies.