Home Forums WoodMart support forum Countdown Timer Discount

Countdown Timer Discount

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

safamarkstore
    Participant

Hi there.
    when I make use of the countdown timer to make flash sales.
    when the countdown timer finishes (for example: 5 days) the product price isn’t reverted to the original. it would be great if gets reverted automatically.
    plz, can you help us with this issue or how to achieve that?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send the link to such a product?

Also, please send me the admin access to the wp dashboard.

Kind Regards

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi, thank you for reaching out. right now I don’t have a product in flash sales in the real store. but you can test that on the demo site.
    plz, can you explain to me how to revert the price once the countdown finishes? is there any tweak to do to achieve this goal?
    I have a demo site where I do my testing in a subdomain. if you need access to that demo please share your email to create an account for you. thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

First, could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue or not? Because in general such functionality (time countdown) comes from WooCommerce.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

safamarkstore
    Participant

yes. this functionality comes with woocommerce. normally it does not revert to the original price. but some themes do it or code it. is your theme coded to offer this countdown revert price for flash sales? seems that no.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Currently, our theme does not include the functionality to automatically revert the product price once the countdown timer finishes.

Please leave here https://woodmart.canny.io/feature-requests your request to add such a feature so our developers will consider adding it.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Kind regards

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)