Home Forums WoodMart support forum CPU Usage spike to 100%

CPU Usage spike to 100%

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bikebear
    Participant

Hi,

I notice the CPU usage of my website spikes to 100% spontaneously. I have checked and disable plugins but that doesn’t help. From GTmetrix it is indicating that the default Woodmart files taking up long time to load. Can you please help to check? Please do not disable any plugin or make any changes to the website at the moment as it is live.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? If you can’t do this on this website, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.
    Also, send us an instruction about how can we monitor your CPU status.

Kind Regards

bikebear
    Participant

Hi,

Here are the staging site link and the SSH access.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested your website but didn’t notice any problems related to our theme. We see some delays in your server response but it happens on the backend where our theme has no effect at all. It may happen because of external plugins or problems with your host. Maybe there are not enough resources for such number of plugins (47 active plugins).

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)